Friday, July 4, 2014

Rapid Increase of Mobile Phone Use

Despite the repeated emphasis I’ve given that telephones are still significant in our times, the fact stands that mobile phone technology’s popularity to rise in the coming years.

This, of course, is common knowledge for most people these days but allow me to dig deeper by giving you specifics and relevant statistics. Here goes some data I gathered as I recently did a little research about telephone and wireless use of homes in America:


While these statistics are for the United States, I'm guessing it’s safe to say we have the same trend the world over. Wireless technology truly has nowhere to go but up. Still, I stand by my belief that it doesn’t necessarily mean that telephones should be ignored anymore. They can co-exist and users (whether commercial or residential) will ultimately be at the advantage if they use both types of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment